Thanks Paula for tagging me in your meme and Terry for doing the same ;)
Also if you don't know what the heck a meme is go here - I like to think I am doing the "mutate" version...but sadly I'm probably just responding to selective pressures...
1. How did you attend the #Edchatnz Conference? (Face 2 Face, followed online or didn’t)
I flew up on a plane from Wellington, got a rental car and used my GPS to find HPSS.
2. How many others attended from your school or organisation?
- helped Nicola Bew sign up for Twitter
- retweeted tons of stuff
- shared stuff I was challenged by (mostly around design thinking and SOLO)
- I chatted to primary, secondary, tertiary, outside providers, kids, BOT member
- I was in some Grelfies
- I played with tech I haven't played with before - robot cars, brainwave machine
- I pulled an impromptu dance move in front of a crowd - on the stage before the political debate (am most proud of this one)
4. Who are 3 people that you connected with and what did you learn from them?
Empathise, Define, Ideate, prototype, testDiscovery, interpretation, ideation, experimentation, evolution
Looking for commonality (resonance) and dissonance. Scanning and focusing parts of inquiry spirals
2: Terry Beech - Was great to meet Terry as I enjoy connecting with him on Twitter but we didn't get much time together at the conference. I enjoyed his design workshop - fascinating! Especially that we are all designers - either form or function - I am function!
3: Nicola Bew - It was nice to bump into Nicola again here. I first met her at a LCN day and I like her inquisitive nature and direct honesty. We had lots of good chats at this conference and I'm glad she's on Twitter now! She's all arty and stuff and really likes kids (funnily enough).
5. What session are you gutted that you missed?
I think everyone has been tagged now so I won't tag anyone ;) - how about this - if you haven't been tagged and wish you were - you're It!!
Pic 2: Impromptu dance move in front of a crowd - Yuss!